Coronavirus Information and Resources for Our Members
Our members health and safety is our top priority. We are doing everything possible to keep you and our staff healthy. We appreciate the trust you place in us and we want to share the actions we are taking in response to the ever-changing developments and the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
May 20: Our lobby is still closed and we continue to be available to assist you through our online and mobile app, over the phone and through our drive up. Our staff is dedicated to helping you during this unprecedented time. We will notify members when we know we are able to open. Thank you for your patience.
April 14: We will not be helping Shared Branch members on Fridays. This will be starting on Friday, April 17th and will continue every Friday until further notice. We will not be negotiation any stimulus/Federal Government checks for Shared Branch members. We will still help Shared Branch members on Monday – Thursday through our drive up.
March 27: As we continue to adjust and settle into this new norm we have determined that it wasn’t convenient for members to use the extra time we had our drive up open. As of Monday, March 30th we will transition back to our regular drive up hours. Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 5:30 PM and Friday 9 AM – 6 PM. Our lobby will continue to remain closed until further notice. Our staff is in the office and are happy to help you over the phone or through email. We continue to encourage you to use our electronic services. Stay Healthy and Stay Home.
March 18: IBEWUWFCU Members – If you are planning to use a Shared Branch location we urge you to contact that credit union to see if they are still offering the shared branch service. With many credit unions closing their branches they are also suspending this service. See below for other ways to access your account with us.
March 17: Our staff is at the branch to help members by phone. Our lobby is temporarily closed and our Drive-Up is open. To better serve you we have extended drive-up hours Monday – Friday, 8:15 AM – 6 PM.
Government Stimulus Checks
- ACH deposits will continue once a week
- Actual Checks will start being sent May 5, 2020
- We will NOT negotiate Stimulus/Federal Government Checks for Shared Branch Members
Credit Union Assistance
- We are committed to helping members directly affected by or experiencing hardships from the COVID-19. If you are in need of assistance, please call us at 503.253.8193 x340, Monday – Thursday 10am-5:30pm and Friday 10am-6pm, and one of our Relationship Officers will be happy to help you. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our drive up continues to be open Monday – Thursday 9 am – 5:30 pm and Friday 9 am – 6 pm
- We have stopped helping Shared Branching members on Fridays. This is in effect beginning April 17.
- We would like to remind you that you can access your accounts anytime by logging into ITSME247 Online Banking or downloading our mobile app (Apple or Andriod) anytime, anywhere.
Steps you can take
- Stay informed and learn about disease prevention tips and updates from the Centers for Disease Control.
- Call 2-1-1 from a mobile phone, 503.222.5555 from a land line, or email email@example.com for general information.
- Beware of Fraud Schemes. Fraudsters are notorious for capitalizing on fear, and the coronavirus outbreak is no exception. Click here for the latest scam alerts.
We’ve Got Your Back
Needing cash and can’t get to the Drive-Up? Click here to find and ATM near you.
For our members that regularly use a Shared Branch location, please CALL ahead as most Shared Branch locations are temporarily closed.
We have online and mobile tools to help your check balances, make transfers and loan payments, deposit checks and apply for a loan from where ever you are.
Our Contact Center is standing by to take your calls, Monday – Thursday 9AM – 5:30PM and
Friday 9AM – 6PM. Give us a call at 503.253.8193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial & General Tips – STAY HOME, STAY HEALTHY
Take care of your health, we’ll take care of your money!!
It is suggested to shop for groceries early in the morning. The store should be freshly cleaned, hopefully restocked and the air ventilation should be better. Pull items from the back of the shelf when possible, they might be less contaminated.
Cash is, well, kind of dirty – As regards your personal health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends always washing hands thoroughly after handling cash, because you never know where it’s been.
Categorized in: News