The Board of Directors are volunteers and elected by the members. Each Board member serves a
Scott Zadow, Chair – IBEW Local 48
Rod Belisle, Vice Chair – NECA-IBEW Training Center
Tracey Powers, Secretary – OPEIU Local 11
Curtis Sheppard, Treasurer – NECA-IBEW Training Center
Walt Caudle, Board Member – Heat & Frost Insulators Local 36
Bruce Dennis, Board Member – Carpenter Local 1503
Mike Gutwig, Board Member – Labor Press *Retired after many years of service.
Dustin Hysmith, Board Member – SMART Local 16
Rick Ohmie, Board Member – Laborer Local 737
Supervisory Committee are volunteers appointed by the Board of Directors. The Supervisory Committee ensures the Board and Management abide by the written policy and that the credit union’s financial records are accurate.
Elaine Von Wald, Chair – CPA
Jan Almond, Supervisory Committee Member – Bakers Local 114
Tracey Powers, Board Liaison – OPEIU Local 11
The Management Team oversees the day to day operation of the credit union.
- Barbara Mathey, President/CEO
- Julie Roth, Director of Accounting and Program Administration
- Susan Keto, AVP of Lending & Member Relations
- Christine Buckley, AVP of Human Resources
August 16th, 2022
To: All IBEW & United Workers Federal Credit Union Members
The Nominating Committee announces the search for candidates for 4 expiring Board positions beginning November 15, 2022. These are voluntary 3-year positions that have the following qualification:
- Candidates must be members in good in standing with the Credit Union.
- Candidates should have an understanding and a dedication to the Credit Union and be familiar with basic financial statements.
- Candidates must be able to attend approximate 2-hour meetings once each month. Plus, an annual planning session and annual meeting.
- Candidates must be team players, willing to make decisions for the good of all members and the Credit Union as a whole.
- Board experience is not required. Orientation and training will be provided.
For an application, contact any staff member of the Credit Union or click below. All applications must be completed and returned to the Credit Union no later than September 30, 2022. There are no exceptions to this date.